|Dear Mr. President Bush,
I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I
would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the
border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few
arrangements. I know you can help with this.
I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas
and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.
So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on
my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all
the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that President
Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely. However,
if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your
- Free medical care for my entire family.
- English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need,
whether I use them or not.
- All government forms need to be printed in English.
- I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
- Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
- I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag
pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
- Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
- I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access
to government services.
- I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to
learn local traffic laws.
- In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from
President Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers
- I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car,
and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints
or negative comments from the locals.
- I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't
enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
- Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never
say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the
Thank you so much for your kind help.
Sincerely, Me & Family